promoting a healthy lifestyle through running
HRC-Supported Group Runs
The Holland Running Club is proud to provide three group runs on Mondays and Thursdays at 6:00 PM, and Saturdays at 8:00 AM (7:00 AM for the months of June, July, and August). We look forward to having you join us soon!
- HRC provides support in the form of a pre-planned route and water stations. We also encourages all runners to stay afterwards for food and fellowship at local restaurants following the Monday and Thursday runs.
- Pursuant to our mission statement of "supporting runners of all abilities" we offer representation for pacing ranging from 15-min to 8-min miles. Walkers are encouraged to engage in our groups as well!
Other Local Group Runs
Join one of the below group runs for a supportive atmosphere and encouragement!
- Tuesday Morning Group Run (Holland, MI) 5AM from the Civic Center. Contact Haley Geib for details.
- Tuesday Ladies Walk/Run Group (Holland, MI). Meets weekly at 5:45PM. Email for more details.
- Stupid O'Clock Run/Walk Group (Holland, MI) Meet weekly at 5am on Tuesday (Civic Center Parking Lot) and Thursday (Marriott). Email Brenda for more details.
The Holland Running Club's mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle through the sport of running by connecting, mentoring, and supporting runners of all abilities in our community.
Chuck Cusack - President
Haley Geib - Vice President
Sam Waterstone - Secretary
Lauren Aprill - Treasurer
Board of Directors
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram or contact us by email